Get cheap credit
Name of cheap credit
- Credit at the best rate.
- Low rate credit.
- Low rate credit.
In fact, the cost of a loan depends on the APR, the lower the interest rate, the lower the cost of your loan (you can consult the amortization table of a loan as well as all the cost relating to it). here by clicking here
The financing body calculates the cost of the loans it grants according to the following elements:
- Cost of money (EDGE and monetary rate).
- Cost of running the organization.
- Risk of default of payment.
- Organism margin.
We can thus see that the cheapest loans are the least risky with regard to a default in payment in the following order:
- Real estate loan, because the organization can always recover the debt by seizing the real estate.
- Loan Works, which are large financings but the applicant is almost systematically owner which ensures, as on a mortgage, to the lending organization to guarantee the repayment.
- Automobile loan, the vehicle is pledged by the credit organization.
We find below the so-called Dear Credits:
- Revolving credit, which does not include any guarantee and which, despite generally low amounts, is difficult to recover because the procedures are often more expensive than the financing capital.
- Personal and used car loan that does not include any guarantee
- Business credit, generally very expensive due to the high risk of default and closure of the business.
One of the rare elements that allows the loan applicant to benefit from a more interesting rate ( cheap credit
) is the duration of the credit, the shorter the duration, the less the risk of default is important for the credit organization. .
In summary, the less the duration of the loan, the less the credit is expensive without exceeding a debt ratio of 30 to 35% and calculated according to your financial capacities (to calculate the debt ratio gohere
). It's always about not putting yourself in a situation of over-indebtedness and having trouble paying your monthly loan payments as well as your other monthly and annual charges.